Thursday, July 16, 2009

When Reality Bites

Picture taken from here

I want to apologize to all of my neighbors here. I'm sorry if I don't do the blogwalking as I used to and maybe it took so long for me to come to your house.

Telling you the truth, I do have some problems here in my real life. But so sorry if I cannot talk about my problems here. Those problems are making my brain running so fast so I could not think about my comfy home here..

I do miss you all a lot. And I do have a lot of stories to tell here. I have my first exclusive concert to tell. I have my nephew and niece's birthday to tell. But I guess those stories are have to wait to be published.

I hope you can understand my condition. All I need now is your understanding, your love, and your support. I don't need any compassion. I just need you to be here as always for me..

Thank you for your understanding. I love you all, Neighbors!

Picture taken from here

8 comments:

Meryl (proud pinay) said...

hi dhelia.hope your problem will be resolve. May God bless you always.

budiawanhutasoit said...

wah...yg punya blog lagi ada masalah..
mudah2an cepet selesai ya..

gab's mom said...

hi!
will be here as always! :-)

problems come and go... sure yours will go soon! :-)

hill said...

ikut bersimpati,mudh2n cpt selesai masalahnya ya :)

Anonymous said...

Nice blog.... :)

Ge said...

Moga cepet selesai ya Del masalahnya, kangen nech denger cerita2xnya, semangat...semangat...^^

-delia- said...

thank you, Meryl, Bang Budi, Gab's Mom, Hill, Sikku, Ge, and all of my Neighbors.. thank you for always being there for me :)

Anonymous said...

bagus bagangat...sukses selalu...