Sunday, January 31, 2010

Fame


Already watch this movie. I rate it 3.5 stars out of 5.

IMHO, it is an inspiring movie. When talent is not enough, you must put dream on it.

Well, I don't watch the earlier version of "Fame". So I can't say which one is better. But I kindly like this young Marco "Asher Book"

I like the soundtrack "Try" by Asher Book. He sang it when he was on a date with Jenny "Kay Panabaker". One of my favorite scene on the movie, too.

I recommend you can have this movie for your next weekend.



~Try~
by Asher Book

If I walk, would you run?
If I stop, would you come?
If I say you're the one, would you believe me?
If I ask you to stay, would you show me the way?
Tell me what to say so you don't leave me..
The world is catching up to you..
While you're running away to chase your dream..
It's time for us to make a move cause we are asking one another to change..
And maybe I'm not ready..

But I'll try for your love..
I can hide up above..
I will try for your love..
We've been hiding enough..

If I sing you a song, would you sing along?
Or wait till I'm gone.. Oh, how we push and pull..
If I give you my heart, would you just play the part?
Or tell me it's the start of something beautiful..
Am I catching up to you?
While you're running away to chase your dreams..
It's time for us to face the truth cause we are coming to each other to change..
And maybe I'm not ready..
But I'll try for your love..
I can hide up above..
I will try for your love..
We've been hiding enough..

I will try for your love..
I can hide up above..

Haaaaaa.. Ahaaaaaaa.. Aaaaaaaa..
If I walk, would you run?
If I stop, would you come?
If I say you're the one, would you believe me?

2 comments:

lin said...

AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,性愛,色情,080苗栗人聊天室,免費a片,視訊美女

Anonymous said...

We gave our own lovely thomas sabo earring sale Rockoko Mum a black beaded for Christmas and it was a second hit, so what better than a charm to go with it. We’re idea the thomas sabo charm carriers gorgeous little purple flower- clear for Spring and it won’t expire like standard flowers (sweet as they are), but there are cheap thomas sabo charm carriers so many other Thomas Sabo charms that you’re adjoin to be spoilt for pick. Hearts are forever a winners, the delicate little pink thomas sabo charm carriers uk kindness is a particular favourite . Shoes are also discount thomas sabo charm carriers guaranteed to go down well as well as purse charms.