Saturday, January 9, 2010

Rindu Setengah Mati

by D'Massive


Aku.. Ingin engkau ada di sini.. (I just want you to be here)
Menemaniku saat sepi.. (To be with me when I'm alone)
Menemaniku saat gundah.. (To be with me when I'm despondent)

Berat.. Hidup ini tanpa dirimu.. (Life seems so hard without you)
Ku hanya mencintai kamu.. (I only love you)
Ku hanya memiliki kamu.. (I only have you)

Aku rindu setengah mati kepadamu.. (I miss you so much)
Sungguh ku ingin kau tahu.. (I want you to know)
Aku rindu.. Setengah mati.. (That I miss you.. So much)

Meski.. Tak lama kita tak bertemu.. (Even we have not seeing each other for a moment)
Ku s'lalu memimpikan kamu.. (I always dream about you)
Ku tak bisa hidup tanpamu.. (I can't live without you)

Aku rindu setengah mati kepadamu..
Sungguh ku ingin kau tahu..
Aku rindu.. Setengah mati..

Aku rindu.. Setengah mati..

Aku rindu setengah mati kepadamu..
Sungguh ku ingin kau tahu..
Ku tak bisa hidup tanpamu..
Aku rindu..


To be honest, I don't like this band. But their songs are like poisons to my ear. And this time, their new song seems to be my theme song of the month.

2 comments:

Traveling Idea said...

Lagu-lagu dari d'massive emang yahud, easy listening & daleeeeemm banget.. hehehe thanks for sharing

meity said...

miss me? he he he ... ngupi yuk!