Friday, December 2, 2011

Welcome Back, December!

There are a lot of reasons why I love December:
  • My birth month
  • Rainy season
  • Time for my "winter" outfit!
  • End of year
  • Holiday spirit
  • Christmas (oh yeah.. i love Christmas!)
  • New year's eve
This is how my second day of December looks like:

My Breakfast Today: Cold Water, Starbucks' Hot Toffee Nut Latte, and Oatmeal

Since my cholesterol and blood sugar increased, I have to give a very detail attention to my diet.


Houston, we got down!

Since yesterday afternoon, the server at my office was down. We cannot access it. And I keep all of my work data on server. This morning I try to open the server and it is still down. And until now. So, no work at all today! Hooraaay..


Let it rain, let it rain, let it rain..

Three words for the last picture: I love rain!

Hope your December is as festive as mine. Let's celebrate it! Welcome back, December..

4 comments:

Dhemz said...

I can't believe it's december! How are you been Delia? it's been awhile...hope all is well...thanks for dropping by....:) advance happy birthday!

didiet said...

halo mbak del...

hebat mbak del masih aktif blog nya...kereeen......
blog ku uda mulai agak malas nih mbak ngupdate karena kesibukan kesibukan kerja....

adu catumorli said...

cepet banget ya udah desember.. perasaan baru kemaren gw nempelin kalender 2011..

-delia- said...

@Dhemz:
yeay! it's December already.. time for you to shop, right? ;) hehehe..
all is well. Alhamdulillah.. hope you and your family all is well too. thank you for the birthday wish :)

@didiet:
cieee.. yang sibuk kerja :p tahun ini memang lebih aktif dari tahun lalu. tapi kalah aktif dari 3 tahun lalu :D

@adu:
duh, masa kalender 2011 dipasang pas bulan Desember siy, Du.. jelas aja telat! :p hahaha..