Monday, April 27, 2009

I Need This Today!



I'm very very sleepy today.

I can't bear this sleepy feeling.. Even I have time to fall asleep at my cubicle holding my pillow.
 Oh, yes! I have a cute little pillow at the office. It usually use to support my back when I'm sitting, but sometimes I use it to support my head when I'm sleepy like today.

20 minutes sleep is not helping me to beat off this sleepiness!

One big glass of iced coffee latte might be the solve for my problem. Coffee anyone..???

5 comments:

budiawanhutasoit said...

wedeww delia..kalo saya minum iced coffee latte spt itu..yang ada malah tidur..
mendingan minum kopi tubruk deh..dikasih garam dikit..dijamin pasti..melek...
cobain aja..

ghielz said...

wew..... pesen satu donk and delivery to my blog....

RiP666 said...

wuenakk gila...tetep smangat ya del

Fanda said...

wah..pdhal kukira tadi kamu mo cerita ttg Knowing jg. Pdhal pengen tau film itu bgs ga coz aku tertarik buat nonton...

EK4zone kepanasan said...

panas panas, yess i need es kerim...:D